What is it?
- A delightful evening of poetry and song
- A selected reading of The Alabaster Girl
- A behind-the-scenes peek at some of the stories in the book – the story behind the story!
- A few personal anecdotes and reflection
- A secret or two
- A musical experience throughout
A musical experience throughout… yes indeed, because I will be joined by a couple of fellow Canadians and troubadours: Jan Bislin and Jonathan Chan of Momento!
Jan and Jonathan have created something magical and unique: a soundtrack for the book (like a movie soundtrack!). For each chapter of the book, they composed an original piece, a musical interpretation of the look and feel and spirit of the chapter, the essence of the book transposed into music.
And we would like to share it with you. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience!