The Salon Amorata, a three day intensive weekend experience with our Amorati Ambassadors! Please Note: This event will be held simultaneously in Europe and in North America from Thursday, July 11
The Salon Amorata, a three day intensive weekend experience with our Amorati Ambassadors!
Please Note: This event will be held simultaneously in Europe and in North America from Thursday, July 11 to Sunday, July 14. There are two locations to choose from on those dates:
- Bucharest, Romania with host, Andreas Juul Jacobsen
- San Francisco, USA with host, Sam Pond
For three days we will gather – either in San Francisco or in Bucharest – in the spirit of beauty and adventure. We’ll connect through our unique stories and scoundrel hearts and together explore the city and its astounding women.
- Thursday evening we will gather and have an informal dinner together and go out after. No work done today. Just debauchery and fun!
- Friday we will gather at from 13:00 to 18:00 – group coaching, impactful exercises, and a myriad of a-ha! moments. We’ll work on truly embodying the spirit of invitations and celebrating women from a strong, masculine core.
- Saturday we will once again gather from 13:00 to 18:00 – here we’ll debrief the experiences of the previous day, concentrating on the essence of “ease and delight” and our “masculine edge” – the beautiful duality of true leaders in this world.
- Saturday night we’ll have a Salon Amorata, inviting even more women into the space of the Ars Amorata philosophy and create a beautiful night together.
- Sunday we’ll meet for a few hours, then have a final lunch together before going our separate ways – with memories and experiences of a fantastic weekend steeped in the spirit of the Ars Amorata philosophy.
If this sounds like the next step in your illustrious journey, do not hesitate. Sign up below!
Don’t miss out! Click “Learn More” below.
11 (Thursday) 12:00 pm - 14 (Sunday) 11:00 pm
Andreas Juul Jacobsen